Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Last Wedding

When Emmeline was 7 weeks old, my little sister got married. It was such a spectacular day, that I'm sad that there are no more weddings for my immediate family... at least for another 15 years or more :)

It was such a special moment to be in the temple with my parents and both my sisters and their husbands. It made me look forward even more to the day when Eric and I can hopefully go to the temple with Emmeline and all of our future children. I know not everyone is so lucky in this life, but I hope that that feeling that was so present and so poignant can motivate me to do all that I can to make it so.


Our family
Sisters




The nieces and nephew :)


Emmeline got along famously. We were so relieved. She did so well with all the coming and going. We were really nervous that she would scream the whole time we were in the sealing, but she slept the whole time. Thanks again to Catherine for watching her :)

Emmeline was passed around from family member to family member, smiled at each one and slept in many of their arms. It was a nice little break for Eric and I. We even got to dance at the reception.









My favorite picture of my little family, ever :)



Best buds

One of the best moments of the day--and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this--was when my beautiful and vivacious Grandma boogied down on the dance floor. I know she likes to dance, but I've never actually seen her let loose. She literally breathed life into the party.


 




Priceless

Congratulations Tori and Kevin. We're so happy for you, and are so glad that Kevin is now officially a part of our family.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment