Monday, September 30, 2013

Update of Random Proportions

When people ask what's going on. I usually say, "oh not much." But that's actually not true, I just haven't really thought about it. But a bunch of random, funny, and exciting things have happened--well at least in my eyes. So I thought I'd share.


This one makes me laugh. So last week I was digging around in the diaper bag when I found this. I was so confused how this little plaque made it into my bag, when it obviously belongs next to one of the baby changing tables at our church. I just had to laugh. It must have fallen into the bag somehow. I'm just glad that I wasn't the one who had changed Emmeline at church last week. When I showed it to Eric, he was just as amused as I was. We'll have to make sure it makes it back to church next week :)


This one is exciting for me, if long overdue--I finally made it into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans! I still have a long ways to go, but it is definitely a great start :)


Emmeline is crawling! It took her a little while to get the confidence to just go for it. She could crawl, she just didn't want to, or would get scared and stop after a step or two. But now she's crawling all over the place. 



About a month ago, Eric built a fire pit! I'm so happy with how it turned out. He was able to find a used fire pit ring at a junk yard for $10 and used the curved stones from Lowes. We love it, and have spent the last month roasting marshmallows, warming our toes, and eating dutch oven. We think it is a great addition to our home, especially as Emmeline and future kids get older. Once again, we feel so blessed to have such a large yard where we can put a fire pit!


Emmeline has had a few bad days with teething. The only thing that seems to snap her out of it is frozen blueberries, lots and lots of frozen blueberries. But she now has two very visible teeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment